Sunday, August 7, 2011

Beautiful Lasts

It is an absolutely beautiful and warm day here in Wellington, on my last Sunday.  GAH it’s my last Sunday here.  I’ve already had my last Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  Alas.  I guess my last Wednesday too as I’m getting picked up at 7am this coming Wednesday.   It’s actually quite warm here in the sun!  There is a little bit of a breeze (it wouldn’t be Wellington without some sort of wind) and the sky is basically cloudless except for a nice fluffy one off towards Miramar.  I have to be at work in 10 minutes, but I’ve been enjoying the sunshine for the past two hours or so.  It’s just so wonderful! There are more pictures up, but not ones from today as I haven’t gotten them off my camera. 
My computer is dying (as usual) so I can’t stay for long, but I really wish I could go sailing here.  There are all these wonderful boats – all larger than dinghies – out on the harbour out in the distance past the shipping crates. 
When I come back I think I’m going to swim with some whales.  I mean, that’s the next step, right?  Become a whale?  Ride a whale?  Become an adopted daughter of Paikea?

See some of you soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment